Chemicals Safety Cabinet specification
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Shelf Loading Weight(kgs)||50|
Fitur Chemicals Safety Cabinet
- Double wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
- ver 1.2mm thick, fully welded, construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
- 5cm leak tight sump at the bottom of cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
- Door can be fully opened to 180°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
- Standardized warning label is highly visible and anticorrosive.
- Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 6cm centers.
- Durable and chemical resistant, lead-free powder coat is painted inside and outside cabinets, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity.
- 2 inches vents with integral flame arresters in both sides of every cabinet.
- In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel, there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.